In the Revenue Accelerator®, you can:
• Identify onboarding objectives using our proprietary methodology.
• Develop onboarding program content designed to ensure the objectives are met.
• Collaborate with colleagues on the onboarding development process from within the system.
• Create exams that provide participants with the opportunity to demonstrate proficiency.
• Design surveys to receive feedback from participants to continuously enhance the onboarding experience.
• Monitor participant performance throughout the onboarding experience.
• Export participant data for use in any Human Capital Management System.
• Modify the entire system to match your sales environment.
See how one company used the Revenue Accelerator to produce one of the best sales teams they’ve had in years.
Onboarding with the Revenue Accelerator®
When a sales candidate accepts a job offer, many executives think the hard work is over. Actually, the real work is about to begin…for both of you.
You hired the candidate because you saw potential. However, a plan is needed to ensure that potential becomes reality. Sure, you can keep your fingers crossed and hope your new seller can “figure it out.” But, can you afford to wait for success? Not to mention, how many of your past sales hires failed and it took forever (and a huge investment) to see it?
The Revenue Accelerator® sales learning management system protects your new sales hire investment and helps to ensure a fast return on it. The system provides you with the tools to structure the sales person onboarding experience. Within the system, you can construct onboarding programs, exams and surveys using our proprietary methodology. Once the content is created, the system keeps you apprised of participant performance through online dashboards and email notifications.
Whether you hire hundreds or just a handful of sales people, The Revenue Accelerator® sales learning management system ensures you receive a return on investment…fast!
What can The Revenue Accelerator® do for you?
- Reduce ramp-up time for new sellers
- Ensure they can sell the entire solution your company offers
- Manage the onboarding process – so you don’t have to
- Provide visibility into performance – to identify concerns early
- Recruit new sales talent to your company by “selling” your onboarding experience
Why You Need the Revenue Accelerator®
Onboarding your new hire sales people isn’t just filling out forms and showing them their desk. Your onboarding program is the bridge connecting the sales people’s skills with proficiency in the sales role for your company.
Remember, you aren’t really hiring sales people. You are making an investment in revenue. The Revenue Accelerator® sales learning management system helps you create structure in your new hire development program to get your sales people up to speed…fast!
Whether you hire a few sales people or hundreds, The Revenue Accelerator® sales learning management system ensures you receive a high return on your sales hire investment.
You may benefit from the Revenue Accelerator® if:
- Your sales people take an eternity to get up to speed.
- You have a high failure rate when you hire sales people.
- Your sales people don’t achieve the potential that you see in them.
- Your sales people can sell some of what your company offers, but not the full solution.
- You want to ensure your company receives a fast return on investment when hiring sales people.
See how over 500 sales management and business executives are handling the onboarding of their salespeople.
In this free report you will see how very few of them are happy with how long it takes these salespeople to get up to speed. Learn more in the 2012 Salesperson Onboarding Survey Report.
About The Revenue Accelerator®
The Revenue Accelerator® was innovated by sales management
strategist and talent management expert, Lee B. Salz. After over 20 years of manually creating sales person onboarding programs for several companies, he systematically developed a technology platform for use by sales organizations of all sizes in any industries.
Over the years, Lee found that business executives share a common flawed dream which is that they hire great sales people and the revenue rolls in. Rarely does this dream come true. The newly hired sales people arrive with a portfolio of skills and potential. However, a program is needed to bridge their skill sets with proficiency in the sales roles for the companies for the potential to become reality.
Recognizing that hiring sales people is a costly revenue investment made by companies, Lee developed the tools in The Revenue Accelerator™ to reduce sales ramp-up time and increase selling proficiency.
New hire not performing as fast as you had hoped? Learn about the Revenue Accelorator and how our process can get your hires selling sooner. Follow the link below and a representative will get back to you as soon as possible.